The Brandon Regional Health Centre Foundation is pleased to announce the launch of “Winning Together” – PMH Staff 50/50 Payroll Draw.
The draw is open to all current staff of Prairie Mountain Health. Half of the bi-weekly prize pot goes to the winning PMH staff member. The other half goes to the BRHC Foundation for the purchase of equipment to benefit patients requiring care at BRHC from all across PMH.
Sign up for bi-weekly payroll deductions of: 1 ticket for $5; 3 tickets for $10; or 10 tickets for $20.
With 8,000 staff in the region, the payout could be HUGE!
UPDATE: The 17th draw was held on March 25, 2020, and lucky winner Michelle Smithson of Brandon, took home $6,170.00!! The next draw will be made off-site on April 8, 2020, due to the closure of the Foundation office during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Lottery License Number: LGCA 4606-RF-29288
- This is a 50/50 payroll draw (LGCA license # 4606-RF-29288), 50 percent of cash goes to the winner, and 50 percent goes to the Brandon Regional Health Centre (BRHC) Foundation for the purchase of equipment (not covered by provincial funding) to benefit patients at the BRHC.
- Ticket purchases are made by payroll deduction by employees using an enrollment form (earnings must be made during each pay period to cover ticket costs).
- Ticket purchasers must work for PMH and be on PMH payroll to participate. (eg. Shared Health employees are not eligible to participate at this point).
- Ticket purchasers will receive electronic ticket confirmation on the Tuesday before each draw before midnight.
- One winner will be drawn on the Wednesday, following paydays, at 2:00 pm, in the atrium of the BRHC, beginning July 31, 2019.
- Draws will be done through the service provider, Funding Change, using random number generator, approved by LGCA.
- All winners will be notified by email and/or telephone.
- Prizes will be paid by cheque.
- Should a cheque not be cashed within 6 months from the draw date, the BRHC Foundation will add the unclaimed amount to the proceeds.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to enter.
- Ticket purchasers must reside in Manitoba.
- The BRHC Foundation must receive LGCA approval for any amendments to the draws.
- Staff of the BRHC Foundation are not allowed to participate.
- All inquiries about the 50/50 payroll draw should be directed to the Executive Director of the BRHC Foundation at 204-578-4226.
Bi-weekly draw dates and enrollment deadlines are provided below.
|Draw Date||Enrollment Deadline||Pay Period||Pay Day|
|July 31, 2019||2019-07-12||15||2019-07-26|
|August 14, 2019||2019-07-31||16||2019-08-09|
|August 28, 2019||2019-08-14||17||2019-08-23|
|September 11, 2019||2019-08-28||18||2019-09-06|
|September 25, 2019||2019-09-11||19||2019-09-20|
|October 9, 2019||2019-09-25||20||2019-10-04|
|October 23, 2019||2019-10-09||21||2019-10-18|
|November 6, 2019||2019-10-23||22||2019-11-01|
|November 20, 2019||2019-11-06||23||2019-11-15|
|December 4, 2019||2019-11-20||24||2019-11-29|
|December 18, 2019||2019-12-04||25||2019-12-13|
|January 2, 2020||2019-12-18||26||2019-12-27|
|January 15, 2020||2020-01-01||1||2020-01-10|
|January 29, 2020||2020-01-15||2||2020-01-24|
|February 12, 2020||2020-01-29||3||2020-02-07|
|February 26, 2020||2020-02-12||4||2020-02-21|
|March 11, 2020||2020-02-26||5||2020-03-06|
|March 25, 2020||2020-03-11||6||2020-03-20|
|April 8, 2020||2020-03-25||7||2020-04-03|
|April 22, 2020||2020-04-08||8||2020-04-17|
|May 6, 2020||2020-04-22||9||2020-05-01|
|May 20, 2020||2020-05-06||10||2020-05-15|
|June 3, 2020||2020-05-20||11||2020-05-29|
|June 17, 2020||2020-06-03||12||2020-06-12|
|July 2, 2020||2020-06-17||13||2020-06-26|
|July 15, 2020||2020-07-01||14||2020-07-10|
|July 29, 2020||2020-07-15||15||2020-07-24|
|August 12, 2020||2020-07-29||16||2020-08-07|
|August 26, 2020||2020-08-12||17||2020-08-21|
|Draw Date||Winner's Name||Facility||Location||Amount|
|July 31, 2019||Ashley Brennan||Brandon Region Health Centre||Brandon||$2,222.50|
|August 14, 2019||Willeke van Meijl||Fairvew Personal Care Home||Brandon||$2,350.00|
|August 28, 2019||Darlene Lyons||Tri-Lake Health Centre and Bayside PCH||Killarney||$2,905.00|
|September 11, 2019||Valerie Brown||Brandon Regional Health Centre||Brandon||$3,162.50|
|September 25, 2019||Tara Taylor||Mental Health Services||Brandon||$3,345.00|
|October 9, 2019||Nicomi Currah||Brandon Regional Health Centre||Carberry||$3,532.50|
|October 23, 2019||Mary Manz||Brandon Regional Health Centre||Brandon||$3,792.50|
|November 6, 2019||Judy Evachewski||Brandon Regional Health Centre||Carberry||$3,955.00|
|November 20, 2019||Jackie Sucharyna||Brandon Regional Health Centre||Brandon||$4,210.00|
|December 4, 2019||Jennifer Gaboury||Brandon Regional Health Centre||Brandon||$4,495.00|
|December 18, 2019||Lindsay Matthewson||Brandon Regional Health Centre||Brandon||$4,755.00|
|January 2, 2020||Bobbie-Jo Taggart||Community - Home Care||Brandon||$5,095.00|
|January 15, 2020||Julianne Pabuayon||Souris Hospital||Souris||$5,202.50|
|January 29, 2020||Teresa Chapin||Brandon Regional Health Centre||Brandon||$5,297.50|
|February 12, 2020||Michael-John Domanowski||Swan River Health Centre||Swan River||$5,537.50|
|February 26, 2020||Reynaldo Gural||Brandon Regional Health Centre||Brandon||$5,802.50|
|March 11, 2020||Paula Diaz||Brandon Regional Health Centre||Boissevain||$5,882.50|
|March 25, 2020||Michelle Smithson||Brandon Regional Health Centre||Brandon||$6,170.00|